Re: TCPDUMP Problem... SOLVED !!

--On Montag, Januar 31, 2005 23:31:40 +0200 Alexandru Stefan-Voicu <alex.voicu@nova.scieron.com> wrote:
[...]
	Thank you very much for the answer, I considered the tcpdump filter
options veeeeery complicated, therefore I chose to use easier filtering
methods. I didn't use tcpdump very intensively, that's why... Just for
some superficial network testing.

Then you might take a look at "ngrep" which combines tcpdump and grep into one tool. It is quite handy when you want to see only a tiny part of the network traffic identified rather by the payload and not (only) filterable by tcpdump.

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Ralf Döblitz
--
Ralf Döblitz               r.doeblitz@asco.de