Re: wondershaper setup as in readme.Debian

Hi,

killall wondershaper replied
killed 0 processes. However, the unregister_netdevice error message
repeats itself, so syslogd complains about last message arrived 6 times
in all my terminals repeatedly, I think this also shouldn't happen.

Regards,
Gery Mate
--
sportember <sportember@mailbox.hu>